Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This week’s discussion topic: Door Hangers and Door Hanger Distribution



My name is Robin and I am the General Manager of Adeas Printing. I have been with the company for ten years and am excited to have integrated blogging into our website so I have a way of speaking directly to my current and prospective customers.

I would like to open up some discussion regarding print industry issues and expectations. Our company has years of experience with all aspects of printing from the graphic design stage through delivery of the piece into the customers’ hands or into their mail box. I’m hoping to offer some answers or suggestions to issues my customers have experienced whether it has been an order from our company or another printing company.

This week’s discussion topic:
Door Hangers and Door Hanger Distribution


When distributing traditional die cut (or hole and slit) door hangers in the past, what type of issues have you encountered while distributing them? Do you have any advice or solutions you can offer that have helped or worked better for you?

Please note which style of door hangers (Traditional Die Cut, Band-It, Stick-It or other) you are commenting on and include your city & state in your post. For more information on our door hanger styles visit www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers

3 comments:

  1. Problem's I have had putting die cut hangers on include damaging the hanger in an effort to put them on some handles that are too close to the door jam. Daniel in Frederick, MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Dan! This is just one of the problems we have eliminated with our Band-It & Stick-It door hangers. You want your door hanger to look nice when the customer brings them inside and looks at your ad. With our proprietary door hangers your piece will not end up torn & will stay securely attached as well. Would you like me to send you some samples so you can try them out? - Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Band-It/Stick-It door hanger. Other door hangers just don't accommodate all the different door handles. I have wasted money and time trying to get them to work and then ultimately they just blow away. I never have that problem with your hangers. They will work on any door my crew encounters. - Connie

    ReplyDelete

 

Stick-It is a registered trademark of A'DEAS Printing

Address: 719 S St. Francis, Wichita, KS 67211 | Toll Free: (866) 778-4254 | Local: (316) 269-2494

Copyright 2009 Adeas Printing | Site Dev. by Insite Motion